Enroll Today! (503) 437-3659
The Humlie Family began when George married Kelley in 1989.
Then in 1991, Joshua was born and would bring rock-solid rhythm on the drums, progressive chords on the piano, and inspiring vocals.
In 1993 Bethany would join the mix with her electric and upright bass grooves, not to mention her pure and sweet vocals.
Finally, in 1996 Manny would add the finishing touch with his ever expanding and captivating vocals, surrounded by his amazing guitar work.
We are ready to share the gift of music with you.
- George Humlie: Guitar (Acoustic/Electric)/Ukulele
- Joshua Humlie: Drums/Piano
- Bethany Blanchard: Bass Guitar/Beginning Piano/Voice
- Manny Humlie: Guitar (Acoustic/Electric)/Ukulele/Voice
Along with our immediate family, we have other wonderful teachers:
- Suzuki Strings – Simeon Brown
- Apprentice Violin Teacher – Olivia Spence
- Pianist – Makenna Humlie
- Ukulele/Guitar/Beginning Piano – Doug White
- Saxophone/Piano – David Floratos
- Voice – Petra Bolton
- Voice – Audrey Pattishall
- Preschool Music Program – Petra Bolton
- Music for Special Needs (Specifically Autism) – Petra Bolton
NOW offering TUTORING for Elementary Aged Students :
- Tutoring of Elementary Math & Reading – Doug White
In Honor and Memory of Kelley Humlie…
We lost our beloved Kelley this past January 2016 after a quick and intense battle with cancer. We miss her everyday! And with each passing day, we’re inspired to live life how she did ~ endlessly sharing great joy, love, peace, and exuberance with all those she encountered. Her love of music and children carry on through each of us at HSM. Here’s to you Kelley Humlie. XOXO